Recent times, when business competitions are getting huge day by day, one must fine the alternate and powerful solutions to cope demand of survival & growth. Today, social media along with strong and dedicated email marketing works as most influential tools and by joining them together one can better the market response. Social Media thought to bring email marketing business near to dead but everyone soon to realize the greatest impacts these two can be having as joined forces.
Putting together strong relationships is the success mantra of all successful businesses. Email Marketing & Social Media Marketing offers similar prospect to build relationships with your subscribers and/or followers.
How can we achieve the unthinkable solutions by effectively joining them?
Below are some tips and ideas on how to use social media to build a strong, active and profitable e-mail list.
1. Subscription Form — Be sure to add subscription forms when possible to your social pages. Make it as easy as possible for people to sign up.
2. Incentive for Subscribing — Always offer people an incentive for subscribing to your mailing list. A free report, free eBook or gift of some sort will help guide and encourage people to sign up for your newsletter.
3. Interact with Your Social Contacts — Always respond promptly to comments, questions and likes. Ask for people’s opinions and ideas. Making people feel important and appreciated will go a long way.
4. Post Teasers — Post little teasers for upcoming issues such as “Coming tomorrow,” or “Releasing soon.” Snippets like this will heighten anticipation and generate more interest in your newsletter.
5. Sample Issues — Let your followers know they can read a sample issue. Post and tweet links to one of your best issues. Do this on a regular basis, not just once.
6. Has Been Sent Notification — Let your followers know when your newsletter has been sent. Announce this to your network as well.
7. Social Link Access — To establish the connection between e-mail and social media be sure to publish your social links in your newsletter. You want to connect your e-mail with your social pages as much as possible.
8. Host Events — Host regular events on your Facebook page and other social sites to increase awareness and interest for your newsletter. Offer exclusive gifts and incentives for people attending your event to subscribe to your newsletter.
9. — Run a weekly contest or game in your newsletter and offer a prize. Keep your followers and fans posted on this game as well to get their attention focused on your newsletter.
10.— Post helpful content on your social pages and add a quick subscribe link with a “Read more helpful information here.” Let your network know your newsletter contains useful information and resources.
Developing a deep connection with your social sites and mailing list can have a substantial effect on your business success. Use the ideas above but also try to expand on them to come up with more fun and creative ways to get your social network interested in and signed up for your e-mail list.
Always be raising awareness of your mailing list and what you have to offer. You cannot assume people from your social sites will go visit your business site so bring the best of your business to them!
Article Source>>SiteproNews(By Terri Seymour)